1. General provisions
We treat with great respect the confidential (personal) information of all persons without exception who visited the site, as well as those who use the services provided by the site; in connection with this, We strive to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about a natural person who is identified or can be specifically identified), thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for using the Site's services for each user.
2. Use and purpose of personal data collection.
We have the right to keep Personal Data for as long as necessary to implement the purpose specified in this Policy or within the terms established by the current legislation of Ukraine or until you delete this data.
3. Providing access to information.
Providing access to personal information to other organizations and individuals is possible only under the following circumstances:
The User's permission is required. The explicit consent of the User is required for the transfer of any confidential information.
In cases defined by the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as in cases of preventing a crime or causing harm to us or third parties.
4. Protection of information.
We take all necessary measures to protect data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include, in particular, internal review of data collection, storage and processing processes and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical data security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the systems in which we store personal data.
6. NGO Initiative E+ reserves the right to redistribute the funds you sent between other charitable projects in the event that, taking into account the change in circumstances, it will be more relevant and rational from our point of view. For example: the collection is already closed, or due to the fact that the circumstances have changed, and your help will be more needed in another project.
7. Please take into account that charity is not a product, it cannot be exchanged or returned.